• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

New tab: Most watched

This tab would sort items by the amount of users watching a specific item from high to low.
To watch an item in the case of my usage also means to favor it for later reading or because you would like to set up a list of items you really would like to save.
With this in mind users would like to know which items other users are watching to expand their own list.
I think it would be a nice addition since users can watch items at all.

If you don't think this is a good usage of the watching feature then a special designed favor feature may is something to consider.

I marked it as open for discussion to let others chime in and to gather interest :)

It would be useful for my own community. We use showcase to display information about voicebanks for a singing synthesis software. We have encouraged our community to use the "watch" and "update" features to publicize updates and receive notifications of a new version's download link. Since I disabled rating due to certain people trolling, seeing how watched an item is is a great way to gauge real interest in an item beyond just its views.

Back