• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Manage your pools - user list

dominic

Pick'em
Hey Bob,

firstly great job on the update. I was wondering if there is a way to disable the list of users that pop up when you click on a pool name from the 'manage your pools' screen. It can take a long time when there are a lot of users in the pool (I have over 2000 in mine). I have great internet and a fast computer and it can take around 5 seconds. I don't think this feature serves any purpose. Also because of the page navigation I am certain users click on that name thinking they are going into more options for that pool. Can I disable it?

Thanks

123abc.jpg

You can remove the href from the titles via template edit

Edit the template: nflj_pickem_pools

on lines 110-114 you will see this block of template code...
HTML:
                                    <span class="{xen:if '{$pool.pool_id} == {$weekInfo.pool_id}', 'viewing'}">
                                        <a href="{xen:link pickem/pools/players, $pool}" class="OverlayTrigger">
                                            {$pool.pool_name}
                                        </a>
                                    </span>

Replace that entire block with this one line of code.
HTML:
                                    <span class="{xen:if '{$pool.pool_id} == {$weekInfo.pool_id}', 'viewing'}">{$pool.pool_name}</span>

Then on lines 207-211 you will see this block of template code...
HTML:
                                    <span class="">
                                        <a href="{xen:link pickem/pools/players, $availablePool}" class="OverlayTrigger">
                                            {$availablePool.pool_name}
                                        </a>
                                    </span>

replace that entire block with this one line of code:
HTML:
<span class="">{$availablePool.pool_name}</span>

I'll make a change to this to accommodate larger pools (like I did with Pagination of the Leaderboard.

Back