• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Main Showcase Page w/ Categories?

dante_b

Showcase
I was wondering if it's possible to do something different on the Main Page of the "Showcase". With a main tab called "Categories". Where users will see an image thumbnail of the category they would like to enter. My goal is sort of look like the site example below:

http://www.sneakerfiles.com/sneaker-dictionary/

For example: When members enter the showcase, it will have a tab with all those categories. Then when they choose a category it will bring them down to a sub-category. Then after another sub-category it finally brings them to the "showcase item".

Is it possible to accomplish this request?

Anything is possible (well, within reason that is).. but ya, what you are asking is possible through customization. Its not an easy tweak tho and will require extensive customization of core code plus custom templating and CSS. Would make for a cool customization IMO. Its not something that I will add to core tho.