• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Is there an .XML for 2015 NFL Games?

No. Its not possible to do that because everyone's system is going to be different. You'd have to have the EXACT ID's for everything (Teams, Sports, Seasons, Pools, weeks, games etc) for that to happen. For example, the Denver Broncos might be team_id =20 in YOUR system, however, in MY system, its 4, In Stewarts, its 12 etc etc etc. so a GAME that has team 20 playing team 4 in MY system wouldn't be the same as team 20 playing team 4 in YOUR system. Same with WEEK IDs, Season IDs, Pool IDs etc.

In order to do something like that, the Addon would have to control things like TEAMS, SPORTS, SEASONS etc eg, You wouldn't be able to create your own, you'd have to download it from a SINGLE SOURCE (which would have to be ME and in that case, this addon would be limited to NFL ONLY).

Hope I explain that well enough so you can see why.

Back