• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Answered Is there a top contributors/authors widget?

thelaw

AMS Premium
CAS Premium
IMS Premium
LD Premium
SC Premium
I used to have a top authors widget in my sidebar/nav. Is this in the current set? Perhaps I've missed this or created it - has been too long to remember.

XF2 has a Member Stats feature and I implement that instead.

Keep in mind, Members stats are editable in the Admin CP. You can even create your own Member Stats.

Selection_267.png

Thanks - glad I'm not going totally crazy, lol. What you say makes sense. I may have this developed solely because my needs might be a little different than the usual but I'll make available if I do. Enjoy the weekend!

Thanks - glad I'm not going totally crazy, lol. What you say makes sense. I may have this developed solely because my needs might be a little different than the usual but I'll make available if I do. Enjoy the weekend!
Shoot me Pizza and Beer funds and it shall be done and included in AMS 2.2.32 :)

Actually... I just noticed that one of the Core XF Widget Definitions is "Member stat", which lets you create Member Stat Widgets for any content type that implements member stats (which AMS has member stats for Article Count, Series Count and Comment Count).

Here you can see that I created 3 Member Stat Widgets (Top Article Authors, Top Commenters and Top Series Authors) and am displaying them on the AMS Index Sidenav widget position.

So easy a Caveman can do it :D

Selection_271.png

Back