• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Increase (breadcrumb) to 100% width

That is standard Core XenForo behavior with Breadcrumbs and the Core XenForo sidebar. You'd have to edit Core XenForo templates and css related to that. Its not controlled by Showcase in any way.

The RM does not use the Core XenForo sidebar. It has its own special sidebar on the left which is part of the RM (it is not part of Core XenForo). If the RM used the Core XenForo sidebar, it would look just like the first image.

As for what to EDIT? You'd need to start with the template: PAGE_CONTAINER. That is the default container that is used for every xenforo page. It controls where the Core XenForo sidebar is in relation to the breadcrumbs. I've seen a few styles that change this, so I know it can be done.

That is standard Core XenForo behavior with Breadcrumbs and the Core XenForo sidebar. You'd have to edit Core XenForo templates and css related to that. Its not controlled by Showcase in any way.

The RM does not use the Core XenForo sidebar. It has its own special sidebar on the left which is part of the RM (it is not part of Core XenForo). If the RM used the Core XenForo sidebar, it would look just like the first image.

As for what to EDIT? You'd need to start with the template: PAGE_CONTAINER. That is the default container that is used for every xenforo page. It controls where the Core XenForo sidebar is in relation to the breadcrumbs. I've seen a few styles that change this, so I know it can be done.
Thanks Bob
Now it is clear for us

Back