• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Image Gallery

LondonDragon

SC Premium
Hi guys, is there any way to order the photos in a specific order?

Also is there a way to choose the default photo for displaying on the item page, or do the photos have to be uploaded in a particular order?

Thanks

Hi guys, is there any way to order the photos in a specific order?

No, SC uses core xenforo attachment system which does not have a sorting functionality. When Core XF has this functionality, so will showcase. The order is determined by the order in which they are added to the system.

Also is there a way to choose the default photo for displaying on the item page, or do the photos have to be uploaded in a particular order?

The Image used is the FIRST one uploaded. In theory, you can modify the core showcase code to use the LAST one instead which would be easier to control. I've not done this, but just off the top of my head (which is why I said in theory), its doable. I have PLANS (future) to be able to select the image you want to use as the default display image, but it requires a lot of modification to the core xenforo attachment system (ie, its not a simple little tweak).

Back