• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

How to show checkbox field's result next to each other

Dadparvar

AMS Premium
CAS Premium
RMS Premium
SC Premium
UBS Premium
Hi,

I created a custom field for item and it is using "Check Boxes" as Field Type. (this field let users to choose their time of working during a day)
(Imagine a user choose this hours: 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 16, 17, 18, 19)
Now it shows like this to users:
Code:
How can I set it to show like this in item page?:
Code:
8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 16, 17, 18, 19
The same is for work days. (another field)

Regards

If it was possible to use "{$values}" in "Value Display HTML", I could reach my goal by adding something like this to that filed:
Code:
<span style="display: inline-block !important;">{$values}</span>
But we can just use "{$value}" (that control just one of the choices's value. Not all of them)

Any idea?
Thanks

Custom Field output is controlled by the Core XF custom field template and related CSS. If you modify it, it will effect Core XF Custom User Fields, XFRM Resource Fields, XFMG Media Fields and every addon that has Custom Fields.

IIRC, there is a How-to Resource in the XFRM (at xenforo.com) that explains how to modify this. I want to say that it was released by @Kintaro (or at least he asked how to do it).

Showcase has 4 "value" types that can be used. {$value}, {$valueRAW}, {$valueSC} and {$valueURL}. They all do different things (They are Documented here, you just need to SEARCH).
Searched and found.
I had some other problems that I could solve with "{$valueSC}".
I'll check rest of them.
Thanks

Back