• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Answered How To Set 2.3 Webhooks For Specific Blogs?

KensonPlays

AMS Premium
LD Premium
UBS Premium
With the 2.3 update, I'm looking at the webhooks part of ACP, but I'm not seeing a way to create a webhook to only trigger on specific blogs. For example, if I wanted only my own blog to post to the announcements channel of my Discord server.

Without custom development, you can't. Its not something that is automagically built in, it (webhook criteria) has to be developed for each webhook individually as is considered an advanced feature, not basic feature.

I have not got to the point where I can start developing advanced webhook features such as Category Choosers and Blog Choosers like the Thread webhook has for Node Choosers. XFRM and XFMG have not developed any advanced features like Category Choosers yet either (I am sure they will eventually tho).

Anyway... it is planned :)

Without custom development, you can't. Its not something that is automagically built in, it (webhook criteria) has to be developed for each webhook individually as is considered an advanced feature, not basic feature.

I have not got to the point where I can start developing advanced webhook features such as Category Choosers and Blog Choosers like the Thread webhook has for Node Choosers. XFRM and XFMG have not developed any advanced features like Category Choosers yet either (I am sure they will eventually tho).

Anyway... it is planned :)
Feel free to let me know if you want any testing on a localhost build of that function. Though, I'm not sure if localhost can go to Discord etc.

Back