• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

How do I disable the Showcase Tab on the hamburger navigation bar?

Alpha1

AMS Premium
CAS Premium
EMS Early Adopter
IMS Premium
LD Premium
RMS Premium
SC Premium
UBS Premium
I have disabled the Showcase Tab on the main navigation bar. But on mobile view its still in the hamburger menu. How do I remove this?

There is nothing in core xenforo or showcase to disable the Navigation Tabs. There are a few "tricks", however, they are NOT official and not supported. One is to disable the navtabs listener, then other is to hide it via CSS. Personally, I'd HIDE it, cause disabling the listener cause's some other issues (not going to get into that since its not supported, nor recommended). Hiding via CSS should hide it from the Navigation Menu period. If you are hiding via CSS, post your CSS so I can see if you are using the correct recommended way.

In extra.css I added:

.navTabs .navTab.showcase
{
display: none !important;
}

This hides the tab from the navigation menu. But it still appears on the hamburger menu drop down. (navigationHiddenMenu / navigationHiddenTabs)

XenForo doesn't add the tab name as a CSS class for each li or a, so I don't see any way to do it. You might search on XF to see how others are doing it. Your CSS example above does the same (hides the TAB, but not the narrows responsive link) for Forums, Members, Resources, Media etc

Selection_269.png

Back