• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Implemented Global Disable Reviews

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Could you not go into any details? Might help Bob from switching back and forth between sites for no reason.

I'd just turn off the options to rate, go into extra CSS and paste the code I posted earlier:

Code:
.rating {
    display: none !important;
}

That would be much easier than hoping it makes it in to the next version.

I'd just turn off the options to rate, go into extra CSS and paste the code I posted earlier:

Code:
.rating {
    display: none !important;
}

That would be much easier than hoping it makes it in to the next version.
The only issue I see with that is that it's only preventing the stars and the option to rate / review. I want my members to be able to rate the items in the showcase, but I've not enabled the review options. In the showcase stats, it's still showing the Reviews tally, even though there aren't any, and there is no option to review an item.

This is already done for Category Stats. Home Page stats and member page stats are slightly different as they are not driven off of category values, they are driven off of values stored in the count fields of items. So I will tweak those to not display if 0 for both comments and reviews. All the other 0 stats will still display name_of_stat 0

Back