• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Get rid of created by text

Jauburn

Showcase
In an announcement thread or on the showcase index page, how do I get rid of this text?

remove.jpg

I am creating announcement threads for users, so these showcase items will not be "vanity" publications.

same as I explained for doing it on an item, cept in a different template. There are 115 +- templates in showcase, I've tried to name them as close to what they are for as possible. In this case, you are dealing with a THREAD, so you should look for a showcase template that deals with THREADs (listed below).

nflj_showcase_thread_view.css
nflj_showcase_thread_view_header
nflj_showcase_thread_view_tabs

The template 'nflj_showcase_thread_view_header' has similar block of code that you asked about in the ITEM template. Just modify the <p class="tagLine muted"> towards the bottom of the template to format it how you want. That template has its own CSS file as well so you can style it and the Thread Tabs template directly without effecting anything else.

btw, you will probably want to edit the nflj_showcase_item_tab_reviews template as well as that has the same <div class="showcaseItemInfo"> BLOCK with the same information as on the ITEM page.

Back