• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Full image slider?

Summit

AMS
Showcase
Is it possible to turn the carousel feature into a full image slider on AMS? Something like XenPorta does with Featured Thread slider

I am using the Core XF Carousel JS (xf/carousel-compiled.js and vendor/lightslider/lightslider.min.js, xf/carousel.js), carousel.less and lightslider.less, so modifying it, would effect everything that uses those Core XF components, so I wouldn't suggest modifying it (at least too much).

With that said, you can read up on JQuery LightSlider here: JQuery lightSlider XF includes the entire library (XFMG uses it for image slider).

Jaxel is using an outdated slider called "BX slider" (known to have several problems with both Chrome and FireFox). Its also unsupported, but it is fairly easy to use (I used it in XF1 versions of my addons).

It would probably be a heck of a lot easier for you to just find a "slider" script you like and customize AMS vs trying to hack up something existing (that would certainly mess up anything else that is also using it, like XFRM for example).

I am using the Core XF Carousel JS (xf/carousel-compiled.js and vendor/lightslider/lightslider.min.js, xf/carousel.js), carousel.less and lightslider.less, so modifying it, would effect everything that uses those Core XF components, so I wouldn't suggest modifying it (at least too much).

With that said, you can read up on JQuery LightSlider here: JQuery lightSlider XF includes the entire library (XFMG uses it for image slider).

Jaxel is using an outdated slider called "BX slider" (known to have several problems with both Chrome and FireFox). Its also unsupported, but it is fairly easy to use (I used it in XF1 versions of my addons).

It would probably be a heck of a lot easier for you to just find a "slider" script you like and customize AMS vs trying to hack up something existing (that would certainly mess up anything else that is also using it, like XFRM for example).
I'll go ahead and give it a shot, thanks @Bob !

Reactions: Bob
Back