1. REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Register with your xenforo.com Username then start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Field research: Translations of Showcase

Discussion in 'Showcase Support' started by Sperber03, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Sperber03

Sperber03 New Member Showcase EA

I couldn´t find another forum, where this thread would fit in better. Bob, I hope it´s okay to post it here, else please feel free to move the thread somewhere else.

International customers: I would like to ask for your help.

I am trying to built a global (and therefor: a multilingual) forum - and yes, I´m aware that this is never been done before and some consider it impossible to do. May be they are right, but until now I haven´t found anything, that couldn´t be handled the one or other way. Indeed, the project is more a proof-of-concept to see, wether it´s possible or not - or at least, how close I can get.

For that reason I was talking to Bob the other day, if he would have received feedback from his customers, in which languages Showcase has been translated into already. As I assume Showcase is running on 1000s of websites, there have to be some out there.

If you are one of those who did a translation - partial, only frontend or complete - I would like to ask you, if there could be circumstances you could share your translation with me. Of course, that includes that I am willing to pay a fee.

Translations searched for are:
    • Italian
    • Portogese
    • German
    • Spanish
    • French
    • Russian
    • Ukrainish
    • Polish
    • Dutch
    • Swedish
    • Norwegian
    • Finnish
    • Turkish
    • Serbian
    • Romanian
    • Arabic
    If you are running a Showcase in one of the languages, you know someone or a website that does, I would really appreciate each and every hint. Wether here in this thread or in a private conversation.

Thanks,
    Chris.

Bob likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.