• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Implemented Embed article pages

Bob

Developer
Staff member
frm said:
First off, let me start by saying that I love AMS embeds and am starting to use them everywhere.

However, I do have some articles with pages and while each page is on topic to the 'title', they offer unique characteristics.

Example:
Article 10: Three things to do in Okinawa, 1) Go to Shuri Castle, 2) Go to the Aquarium, 3) Go to the zoo.

Now, if a topic in a thread is going to the aquarium and the embedded article has a ton of information, I'd have to embed article 10, fully, when I just want to set emphasis on page 2.

Could you possibly add some sort of separator to embed an article to page 2 only like [AMS=article, 10-2][/AMS]?

UPDATE:

On second thought, pages each have a unique ID so [ams=page, 13][/ams] might be easier even though page 13 is essentially page 2 in article A.
This has been implemented in AMS 2.1.13

Screen shots should be self explanatory.

Selection_999(050).png

Selection_999(051).png

Selection_999(048).png

Selection_999(049).png

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Back