• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Displaying items in Navbar?

Ludachris

AMS Premium
CAS Premium
RMS Premium
SC Premium
UBS Premium
Hey Bob, not sure if anyone has tried this before - I did some quick searches and couldn't find anything. I'm going to try and add a navbar link called "My Cars" to the main nav menu (or maybe the visitor tab). The sub links would display each showcase item the user has created, with links to edit each, along with a link to create a new profile below the item(s). If they haven't created any then just the "create new" link would display.

I'm guessing I need to have an add-on created to make this happen. As I doubt that it would be possible with template edits.

I'm guessing I need to have an add-on created to make this happen. As I doubt that it would be possible with template edits.
This is correct. You need DATA exposed to the specific template that you want to display that data on. You'd need to fetch this data, so doing things like extending the controller for the page you are viewing, fetching Showcase Item Data for the user, then adding that data to the viewParams so that it can be accessed via the template associated with the view.

Back