• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Partially Implemented Display custom label instead of Showcase

SnoSheriff

Showcase
I finally installed Showcase on my website. Fantastic add-on.

It would be nice to be able to enter custom display label instead of "Showcase". For example, I would like to display "Garage" wherever Showcase is displayed. I know that I could search the code and modify it to say "Garage" but having an option to enter custom label would be way better. Basically allow users to personalize it without going through the code. Then the add-on could use the user entered value... Thank you.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
It´s better you change the phrases to "Garage", that are not so much you´ll be thinking.

I've already got some ideas that should help with this in the next first point release (which will probably be handled in the xf 2.0 rebuild). Kinda want to see if there are going to be any changes with the phrase system in 2.0 first.

Back