1. REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Register with your xenforo.com Username then start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Partially Implemented Display custom label instead of Showcase

Discussion in 'Showcase Closed Suggestions' started by SnoSheriff, Oct 19, 2014.

1. SnoSheriff

SnoSheriff New Member Showcase

I finally installed Showcase on my website. Fantastic add-on.

It would be nice to be able to enter custom display label instead of "Showcase". For example, I would like to display "Garage" wherever Showcase is displayed. I know that I could search the code and modify it to say "Garage" but having an option to enter custom label would be way better. Basically allow users to personalize it without going through the code. Then the add-on could use the user entered value... Thank you.

2. BT012SS

BT012SS Active Member AMS Premium Showcase Pickem

It´s better you change the phrases to "Garage", that are not so much you´ll be thinking.

3. Bob

Bob Developer Staff Member

I've already got some ideas that should help with this in the next first point release (which will probably be handled in the xf 2.0 rebuild). Kinda want to see if there are going to be any changes with the phrase system in 2.0 first.

tajhay likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.