• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Discussion Tab

Comments don't have anything to do with Discussion Threads. If you don't want Discussion Threads for a specific Category, don't set a discussion forum.

Showcase has a light weight comments system built in that is completely different than Discussion Thread integration. They are two completely separate systems. You can use one, the other or both in a given category.

Comments don't have anything to do with Discussion Threads. If you don't want Discussion Threads for a specific Category, don't set a discussion forum.
That's the thing, I don't have that set.

I did have it set once, but then decided I didn't want it, so turned it off, but the tab stayed.

The only way for the Discussion tab to display is IF a discussion thread was created and the only way for a discussion thread to be created is if you had a discussion forum set. Edit the item and remove the discussion thread id associated with the item then.

I did have it set once, but then decided I didn't want it, so turned it off, but the tab stayed.

Each item that has a discussion thread associated with it is going to display the TAB. You can't globally turn on and off the discussion tab. Its a per item check. You will have to un associate any items that have discussion threads that were automatically created.

Back