• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Default sort order latest comment

woei

Showcase
Hi,

we have various options for showcase items (most recent, top rated, most popular, latest updates, alpabetical), but I want to request another: Last Comment. The option to view items based on the latest comments (sort of last reply). I want to have a list of showcase items based on the last reply. Active (replyed/commented) items get just like threads at the top of the list :)

I hope this can be implemented in a next update.

Upvote 0
I'm not completely against it, so I marked it considered. I highly doubt something like this will be available in the next release however as this would go hand in hand with some other similar requests AND something that I've planned on doing for awhile now and that is let admins choose which tabs are displayed.

Back