• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Implemented Custom fields for each category

C.Birch

AMS Premium
SC Premium
UBS Premium
Hi,

I personally feel that having custom fields that admin can set in the admin cp for each category would be a real handy update to Showcase. Admins could edit the templates and place the field to show anywhere they want within the Showcase system by adding like {showcasefield-1} {showcasefield-2} and so on.

Take your showcase here, you could add a custom fields for like BHP, Year, Make, and edit the nflj_showcase_category template so them values is people enter them show, this makes finding the listings users have more a liking in faster, also you can make them values show in the showcase item page, to keep a common look to users listing and keep main information clear for people to see.

It will also make it more clear and faster for users when posting the listings.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Marking this as Future Consideration since it is already on the White Board "Wish List" (and has been since day one of conception). It won't be anytime soon tho.

....It won't be anytime soon tho.

Yet another feature bumped up early by a member paying for this...

couple sneak peeks (this is all you are getting for now, so please don't waste time asking me questions as I am very busy trying to get it ready for release).

custom_fields_teaser.png

This edit view was taken when I was developing..... the Sidebar Fields and Self Place Fields don't sit out in the open like this on the edit/create forms, they have their own tabs.
custom_fields_teaser2.png

This has been fully implemented and will be available in the next version of showcase (either 1.1.2 or 1.2.0)

Back