• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Resolved Creating a Notice

tonmo

AMS Premium
I'd like to display a top-line Notice on the Articles index page, but not within the categories or on each article category page. When creating a Notice, under the Page Criteria tab, I do see the option for Article Categories, with a checkbox for optionally including on child categories, but I do not see the option to include on the index page only. Is there a way to accomplish this?

but I do not see the option to include on the index page only. Is there a way to accomplish this?
Yes, you need to scroll down a bit farther until you see the "Page information" options (they are below the Categories options.

The easiest way is to use the "Content template is" option. Check that option and add 'xa_ams_index' (without the ' marks). That will ensure that the notice is only display on the AMS Index template (which is only used for AMS Home page).

Selection_321.png

Back