• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Comments on Reviews -- Help?

joec

AMS Premium
SC Premium
So if User A creates a item, and someone else (User B) reviews said item, I can see that User A can reply to said review. Can User B or any other user on the site also reply to said review?

Currently, no. The current version of Showcase works exactly like the XenForo Resource Manager in that there is an AUTHOR reply (a single reply that the Item Author can post on any review for their own items).

With that said, if you check out the UPCOMING SC 2.9.0 release, you will see that I've implemented Review Replies which work exactly like Comment Replies. Implemented - Reply to Reviews

So anyone should be able to comment on a review with 2.9.0? If so, I'll be ecstatic!

Perhaps I missed it -- Is it live to demo on here?

So anyone should be able to comment on a review with 2.9.0? If so, I'll be ecstatic!
Yes, if they have the permission "Reply to Reviews".

Perhaps I missed it -- Is it live to demo on here?
Yes, the Demo here is running SC 2.9.0 Release Candidate 1. You have permission to reply to reviews, so you can try it out (works the same as replying to a comment).

I've just attempted to add an account here to try a test conversation between two users. My secondary username is joec2. Would this be able to be approved?

I've just attempted to add an account here to try a test conversation between two users. My secondary username is joec2. Would this be able to be approved?
done... btw, there is an issue with the alert phrases (already reported and fixed in the next version).

Back