• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

category articles layout

peppefark

AMS
AMS Premium
Hi, if possible I would like to know how to create the type of layout that you find attached with the arrows.

Thank you

Immagine.jpg

What do you mean "Create it"? That is one of the included Layout Types that comes with AMS. That particular Layout is called "News View II".

AMS has several layout types: Article View, News View, News View II, Tile View, Grid View and List View. Every major area has the ability to set the layout type for that particular area. Also, each Category can OVERRIDE the Global Category Options so that you can set a particular layout type for an individual category page.

And if you want to get really technical, the page that you posted a screen shot from is using the Advanced Layout type called "Modular Layout" which lets you configure the page be setting Modular Layout Options for each Category that you want to have Category Content displayed on the page.

AMS has several layout types: Article View, News View, News View II, Tile View, Grid View and List View. Every major area has the ability to set the layout type for that particular area. Also, each Category can OVERRIDE the Global Category Options so that you can set a particular layout type for an individual category page.
Hey there Bob, sorry to necropost piggyback on this thread, but I don't seem to have quite a few of those views. Could you point me in the right direction:
upload_2018-12-20_11-52-44.png

That post pertains to AMS 1.x, not AMS 2.x. Those are AMS 1.x layout types (for the XF1 version of AMS).

AMS 2.0 only has 3 layout types (List View, Grid View and Article View).

Back