• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Can't resize thumbnails

Cmely

Showcase
I have a problem when trying to resize thumbnails (as I've just installed Showcase, it's likely due to my lack of knowledge about this addon).

Whatever can be the size I enter in "Options>Showcase thumbnail dimension", the size of the frame doesn't change but the definition of the thumbnail does :

Here is when I enter 20*20 thumbnail dimension
0062.jpg

here is when I enter 200*200
0061.jpg
And here is when I enter 400*400
0060.jpg

If you compare second and third picture you'll see that picture definition is not the same. So, changing value of the field had an effect, but not the one expected.

Those frames are Dynamic (they enlarge/shrink depending on the width of the browser). The Thumbnail size does not determine the size of those containers. What you need to do is change the Layout Style properties to make more containers per row.... default is 3-2-2-1, you probably want 4-3-2-1 if you are using a smaller thumbnail.

Appearance >> Style Properties >> Showcase: Grid View Responsive Design

Selection_697.png

Back