• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Implemented 'Bucket List' or Bookmark feature

ibenick

Showcase
I would love to add a feature so that my users can select a showcase item and add it to a sort of bucket list that is kept in their user profile. Think of a showcase of vacation destinations for example. If a member hasn't been to one in the showcase but wants to add it to the list, they just click a button and it's added to their list. I would pay to add this feature.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
This is probably something that would be best handled as customization. Im wondering tho if Syndols bookmarks addon would work for this?

That add-on is almost exactly what I need. Any ideas what I would edit to get that Bookmark link that shows up in posts to show up in a Showcase item?

That add-on is almost exactly what I need. Any ideas what I would edit to get that Bookmark link that shows up in posts to show up in a Showcase item?

Im not sure. I don't own it and have never really looked at its functionality. If its not something that is easy, you'd probably be better off having a custom function built specifically for you.

Forgot to bump this to let you know that Syndol added integration for showcase in his bookmarks addon :)

Back