• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

bd widget customization

bloh

Showcase
Is it possible to customize the "showcase template" for the bd widget (i.e. Showcase: Featured Items)?

*Just a side note. I edited the showcase template "nflj_showcase_sidebar_tabbed_items", but it didn't bring the customization to bd widget.

The template for widgets made with the Showcase: Featured Items renderer is: nflj_showcase_wf_featured_items

NOTE: All showcase renders have cache enabled, so if you edit a template, you will either have to wait until cache expires for that widget or edit the widget and save it (so that it clears cache).

*Just a side note. I edited the showcase template "nflj_showcase_sidebar_tabbed_items", but it didn't bring the customization to bd widget.

That template is for core xf forum home sidebar.

All templates associated with the Widget Framework have 'wf' in the template name...

These are the templates that the showcase renderers use for displaying widgets:

nflj_showcase_wf_featured_items
nflj_showcase_wf_recent_items
nflj_showcase_wf_popular_items
nflj_showcase_wf_top_rated_items

nflj_showcase_wf_tabbed_items

nflj_showcase_wf_image_gallery
nflj_showcase_wf_image_gallery.css

nflj_showcase_wf_recent_images_gallery (new not release yet)
nflj_showcase_wf_recent_images_gallery.css (new not release yet)

nflj_showcase_wf_recent_comments
nflj_showcase_wf_recent_comments.css

nflj_showcase_wf_sidebar.css

Back