• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Implemented Article >> Multi page article options: Overview page title and Overview page navigation title

Bob

Developer
Staff member
With XF 2.2 taking longer than anticipated, I am going to move some of the features I've implemented for AMS 2.2 into AMS 2.1.x (starting with AMS 2.1.13).

As per title, I've added the ability to set an "Overview page title" and "Overview page navigation title" for each article (for use when the article is a multi page article only).

There is a new "section" on the Add article and Edit article forums titled "Multi page article options".

Selection_999(031).png

This contains 2 new options that lets you set a Overview page title and Overview page navigation title. These are used to replace the TERM "Overview" where applicable when the article is a multi page article (basically lets you give Page 1 of a multi page article a TITLE instead of using the generic term "Overview".

Selection_999(035).png

Here is an example of what setting the Overview page title and Overview page nav title does :)

Selection_999(034).png

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Back