• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Where do I find the item fields CSS?

Alpha1

AMS Premium
CAS Premium
EMS Early Adopter
IMS Premium
LD Premium
RMS Premium
SC Premium
UBS Premium
I would like to change the CSS for item fields and item field names (front end item view)
Where can I find this?

For what area? There is different CSS for different display areas. The CSS for the Article View Blocks on listing pages is different than the CSS on an item page (which by the way has different CSS for location areas on the item page). You need to be specific.

ie, Sidebar Block for Custom Fields. or custom fields in the header area of the item or fields on the content tabs etc... AMS is even more complex.

I would like to change the font size, line height and color for fields in the sidebar block and for fields in div class CustomShowcaseFields tabX

First thing to keep in mind is that all custom field CSS is first driven by Core XenForo. Its only overriden by showcase in specific situations (which there are several in various sc css templates). Any CSS related to a Showcase ITEM is going to be in the template nflj_showcase_item.css If it is something controlled by core xenforo css, you are either going to have to override that via Extra.css, override it by adding it directly to a showcase specific class or edit it directly, however, editing directly will effect everything that uses that core CSS.

There is no one line of CSS that you can edit/add that will change everything. Each specific area (dozens of them) is very specific for that area.

Do you have any idea how to change the color of field titles (DT) on item view header? I have been trying by trial and error but am getting nowhere. I would expect it to be .customShowcaseFields dt but changing the color value from mutedTextColor to primaryDark does not affect it.

Do you have any idea how to change the color of field titles (DT) on item view header? I have been trying by trial and error but am getting nowhere. I would expect it to be .customShowcaseFields dt but changing the color value from mutedTextColor to primaryDark does not affect it.
.showcaseItem .customShowcaseFields dt
{

}

If changing something such as color which may already be defined in bobs css, use !important at the end of the css code.

ya, like what TJ mentioned, sometimes class order comes into play and its necessary to use !important to make sure it gets over ridden regardless of order of precedence.

Well, that worked brilliantly. Thanks guys.

I was also able to edit the sidebar CSS by adding these classes to extra.css:
.sidebar .customShowcaseFields dt
.sidebar .customShowcaseFields dd

Reactions: Bob
Back