• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Title for slider

I'm using Media Gallery for a "What do you ride" area for members to show off their rides but it is sorely lacking for an area to post about modifications or for others to discuss it. Showcase adds a whole new area to show off their rides, list modifications and to discuss the pros and cons and how to's.
Simply Brilliant. :)

Reactions: Bob
Admin CP >> Options >> Showcase >> Forum Home Tab >> Forum Home Items Slider Options > Module Title

View attachment 1252
This is a 2.3 Showcase feature?

If so I'm really looking forward to it when its officially released. Would love to feature "Most Recent" items on a forum home slider like that as it would look much better than the equivalent WF "Most Recent" module. :)

This is a 2.3 Showcase feature?

If so I'm really looking forward to it when its officially released. Would love to feature "Most Recent" items on a forum home slider like that as it would look much better than the equivalent WF "Most Recent" module. :)

No, its in the current SC 2.2.x series. IIRC, I added it several versions ago. Probably one of the more popular features I've added. SC 2.3.0 introduces the ability to add it to CTA Featured Threads & Portal (when using CTA FT as the HOME page).

No, its in the current SC 2.2.x series. IIRC, I added it several versions ago. Probably one of the more popular features I've added. SC 2.3.0 introduces the ability to add it to CTA Featured Threads & Portal (when using CTA FT as the HOME page).
Strange, I'm on 2.2.1 and I can't seem to find it on my options:

showcase-1.png
showcase-2.png

I may need to troubleshoot my install?

Its called 'Forum Home Node List Items' in previous versions. I renamed it in SC 2.3.0 Beta 2 to 'Forum Home Items Slider' and tweaked the admin CP template slightly, but the functionality is 100% the same.

Selection_602.png

Back