• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you for implementing our 524 suggestions!

Alpha1

AMS Premium
CAS Premium
EMS Early Adopter
IMS Premium
LD Premium
RMS Premium
SC Premium
UBS Premium
This website may seem a little odd to the onlooker because its filled with implemented suggestions that seem to come out of nowhere.

However, we (myself and a number of others) ask a lot of Bob and he implements an amazing number of suggestion with a speed and dedication I have not seen in the XF scene.
Addons like Showcase, Article Management System and others are in continuous development and refined to the polished feature full addons they are now. This will continue without any doubt. So far I am counting at least 524 of our suggestions implemented already. Its crazy but true.

I would probably not be using xenforo anymore if not for this superb quality, dedication, development and support offered by Bob.

And therefore he deserves to be one of the top quality developers in contention. Thanks Bob!

Back