• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Slideshow view

woei

Showcase
Hi Bob,

is it possible to include a button to start a slideshow of all the images?

The two gallery options to display images are already Javascript driven. This would require a 3rd custom option. Not sure if I want to go down that road. Can you link me to an open source supported jquery slideshow example.

I understand what you mean. And maybe I have overlooked the option, but to use the lightbox option that comes default with XenForo, is it possible to use that to slide through images? So just to tab a image opens up the lightbox and a single click/tab to go to the next one.

I understand what you mean. And maybe I have overlooked the option, but to use the lightbox option that comes default with XenForo, is it possible to use that to slide through images? So just to tab a image opens up the lightbox and a single click/tab to go to the next one.

There are actually TWO gallery's that you can use for Showcase. There is the default one and then there is a custom one (which comes default with the Core XF Lightbox configuration). To use the custom one, all you need to to is this:

edit the template: nflj_showcase_item

FIND 2 instance of this template include:
HTML:
<xen:include template="nflj_showcase_item_image_gallery" />

NOTE: There are TWO PLACES in the item template that you need to edit!

REPLACE with this include:
HTML:
<xen:include template="nflj_showcase_item_custom_gallery" />

The Custom Gallery also has its own CSS template nflj_showcase_item_custom_gallery.css

I've been meaning to make this an OPTION (either Showcase Option or Category Option so that you can chose which gallery type you want per category).

You should just upgrade to the latest version. You can now simply select which gallery style you want to use. You can set it globally and override the global per category.

Back