• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Single custom field with multiple links?

MagnusB

Showcase
So I am trying to create a single custom field, where I can have multiple links. What I am basically trying to achieve is an extension of this:
upload_2013-11-3_15-21-34.png

What I have done above is I created a single line text field with custom display option, which creates a link to $value with a image. I was hoping to get 2 more custom links in that same field. Can I do this in the template? E.g. adding in 3 fields manually directly in the template?

Showcase custom fields are an exact duplication of core XF custom fields. So if something can be done with Core XF Custom Fields, they can be done the same way with SC custom fields.

Will have to look at xF custom fields tutorials then. I semi solved it by adding multiple check list and replacing the output with icons:
upload_2013-11-4_13-3-20.png

I think that will suffice for now, as that visual indication will probably be enough for the user browsing the showcase.

Back