• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Fixed Showcase reply/comment styling...

Status
Not open for further replies.

3rd angle

Showcase
So i have tried to check if it will be easy for us to reduce the size of the reply on a comment in showcase items... and it looks like the text size of reply on comment is inheriting from the comment..
Screen Shot 2014-12-02 at 4.14.29 PM.png

Won't it better looking if the text size (& related properties) from some other variable than the parent comment.. like in the profile page

Screen Shot 2014-12-02 at 4.18.42 PM.png

I know.. this will be easy for those who knows how to tweak CSS... but for users like me we will come asking how-to-do :D

Can't remember why I did it the way I did. I think its because comment replies actually parse BBCODE where as replies to profile posts do not. I'll have to do some R&D when I have time to see if there are any ill effects.

thanks.... just wanted to reduce the size of the reply on comments and not the text size of the parent comment.. that's all.

I moved this from a suggestion to a bug because the intent of this is to be the same as core XF.

I've fixed this to be the same behavior as throughout core xf and core xf addons (which like I mentioned, was the intent in the first place)

Selection_509.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back