• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Showcase module not displaying

Shelley

Showcase
Hi @Bob B

Bit of a problem with the module not displaying on one of my styles. It's displaying on all the rest of the styles bar 1 (new horizons style @ bbsmiley).

Just wondering what do you think the issue could be? and thanks for any assistance you can provide. :)

Screenshot_1.png

Well, its a CSS for sure as the HTML is there. Not sure what is causing the issue tho :/ My guess is its a conflict with BX Slider Javascript and CSS. Is that your own custom style or one that uses a JS Framework?

That's my own custom style. I just stripped out all the css in EXTRA and it started displaying so it's something in there. I'll hunt down the culprit. :) Thanks bob for the reply it's definitely css related on my part.

Reactions: Bob
Well, its a CSS for sure as the HTML is there. Not sure what is causing the issue tho :/ My guess is its a conflict with BX Slider Javascript and CSS. Is that your own custom style or one that uses a JS Framework?

I deserve to be slapped, sorry to have bothered you with this. The following was the culprit. I hid it a while back on the dev site and when I imported the style over I forgot about the css i had in to hide it. :oops:

Code:
.forum_list .bx-wrapper {display: none;}

Reactions: Bob
Back