• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Show Us Your Showcase!

Users can rate, its ip based so 1 vote a ip. Its a old 5 star rate script that works with a div tag and you have to give each dev a ids eg rate_1 rate_2 rate_3
Script: http://www.sevenscript.net/ajax-star-rating-script-rate-anything/

Eg of field coding:
Screen Shot 2013-08-16 at 18.18.53.png Screen Shot 2013-08-16 at 18.23.35.png Screen Shot 2013-08-16 at 18.23.41.png

You have to add the script to the nflj_showcase_item template, the css and js.

Then in same template you have to add the code for your fields, mine are in tab1:
PHP:
<xen:if is="is_array({$customFieldsGrouped.tab1.rate_style.fieldValueHtml})">
    <ul>
    <xen:foreach loop="$customFieldsGrouped.tab1.rate_style.fieldValueHtml" value="$_fieldValueHtml">
        <li>{xen:raw $_fieldValueHtml}</li>
    </xen:foreach>
    </ul>
<xen:else />
    {xen:raw $customFieldsGrouped.tab1.rate_style.fieldValueHtml}
</xen:if>

<xen:if is="is_array({$customFieldsGrouped.tab1.rate_interactiveness.fieldValueHtml})">
    <ul>
    <xen:foreach loop="$customFieldsGrouped.tab1.rate_interactiveness.fieldValueHtml" value="$_fieldValueHtml">
    </ul>
    {xen:raw $customFieldsGrouped.tab1.rate_interactiveness.fieldValueHtml}

<xen:if is="is_array({$customFieldsGrouped.tab1.rate_value.fieldValueHtml})">
    <ul>
    <xen:foreach loop="$customFieldsGrouped.tab1.rate_value.fieldValueHtml" value="$_fieldValueHtml">
    </ul>
    {xen:raw $customFieldsGrouped.tab1.rate_value.fieldValueHtml}

<xen:if is="is_array({$customFieldsGrouped.tab1.rate_overall.fieldValueHtml})">
    <ul>
    <xen:foreach loop="$customFieldsGrouped.tab1.rate_overall.fieldValueHtml" value="$_fieldValueHtml">
    </ul>
    {xen:raw $customFieldsGrouped.tab1.rate_overall.fieldValueHtml}

Users can rate, its ip based so 1 vote a ip. Its a old 5 star rate script that works with a div tag and you have to give each dev a ids
Good work. I was looking at a different script on codecanyon which can be embedded. I was hoping for something within showcase or atleast xenforo. Looks like this the only solution for now and I need my site to be live in next 15 days no time for developing an ratings addon. May be I will leave this feature and develop something for ratings later.

I really hope showcase makes this feature available rather than me developing it.

Reactions: Bob
Just bought and installed it on my site here http://zroadster.org/forum/showcase/

Loving the vast amount of options and configuration...

Gave a couple of trusted members access to add items without any instructions, and they figured it instantly. Shows how straightforward it is to use!

Any comments or suggestions on tweaking appreciated.

Reactions: Bob
Back