• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Fixed Schedule can publish a discussion with incorrect timezone

Status
Not open for further replies.

andreyjkee

AMS
XenForo Version: 2.2.7
Add-on version: 2.2.13

I don't sure where problem is.
Default board timezone - GMT+03:00 (Moscow), when setting a scheduling for article, used GMT+04:00 (Samara). Also, i run manually a cron job.

Result: article posted in right time:
upload_2021-10-12_22-48-24.png

Discussion - in another, like used GMT+03:00:
upload_2021-10-12_22-49-12.png

Probably something simple... I'll take a look this week. Its not effecting the creation of content, so it might be awhile until a fix is pushed out.

Probably something simple... I'll take a look this week. Its not effecting the creation of content, so it might be awhile until a fix is pushed out.
As expected, it was something super simple. I've made some changes to the publish service so that the date/time will be the same on the thread/first post and the article (which uses \XF::$time on Thread/First post now, which before it was using original create date).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back