• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Review Management System

Hobbes

CAS Premium
LD Premium
RMS Premium
SC Premium
UBS Premium
Good afternoon!

I was wondering if you are still updating the Review Management System add-on? I can't seem to find much information on it.

Appreciated!

I can't seem to find much information on it.
The only place I provide support for my private addons like RMS, UBS, CAS, Link Directory etc is my private development site (Area 51). Log in there and check out all of the RMS 2.2.11 threads (there are dozens of them, 38 to be exact). If you don't remember the URL or have never created an account there yet, start a conversation with me so I can get you set up :)

The only place I provide support for my private addons like RMS, UBS, CAS, Link Directory etc is my private development site (Area 51). Log in there and check out all of the RMS 2.2.11 threads (there are dozens of them, 38 to be exact). If you don't remember the URL or have never created an account there yet, start a conversation with me so I can get you set up :)

Whoop, I see I still have an original PM from you with that link! Logging in now, appreciate the memory jarring haha! Thanks Bob!

Reactions: Bob
Back