• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Recent items forum list module help

oman

AMS Premium
Showcase
Hi Bob,

How can I move this block from above the forum list to below the forum list?

z3u5bLn.png

Thanks,
oman

It requires a file edit in order to do that. There is a reason why I don't have the option in core (which I won't get into). Not going to publish a howto, because I don't want to support all the other issues that it will cause.

It requires a file edit in order to do that. There is a reason why I don't have the option in core (which I won't get into). Not going to publish a howto, because I don't want to support all the other issues that it will cause.

Are you considering doing a widget framework block which shows this? If not, should I post it in the suggestions forum?

I've included 6 Renders for the [bd] Widget Framework. This one (which is new) was requested by an individual (that has still not paid me for it, yet I am still giving it to you all for FREE), is the best that I can offer you at the moment.

Showcase: Image Gallery (which can be used both vertical in sidebars and horizontal above sections like Forum List). It displays images only. You have the choice of 4 sizes of thumbs (Tiny, Small, Medium and Large). You can set the order to pull ie Most Recent, Top Rated, Most Popular and Featured. You can also choose which Categories to pull items from. All the data to display other stuff is exposed, so you CAN customize on your own (all blocks/widgets/modules are like that).

btw, if you want a specific widget/block/module, I do paid custom work and can certainly make you a custom one as I have for many people.

Back