• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Partially Implemented RATINGS: Moderation and Public Viewing

vitoreis

AMS Premium
SC Premium
This suggestion thread is to asking for:

1) Moderator Function/Item Tool for ratings.
Obviously this would be permissions based (a Moderator permission).
2) Option to made the ratings not anonymous.
The purpose of this function/tool would be to see a listing of all the item ratings to the public, as we have with reviews.​

Thanks,
Vitor

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
1) Moderator Function/Item Tool for ratings.
Obviously this would be permissions based (a Moderator permission).
This is something that is already in the works and will be available with the next version of Showcase (its actually already implemented, I just haven't posted it yet).

2) Option to made the ratings not anonymous.
The purpose of this function/tool would be to see a listing of all the item ratings to the public, as we have with reviews.
This is not something that I will be considering. You'll need to hire someone to do custom development for you if this is what you want. I can tell you that it will be A LOT of work as there is A LOT of code that specifically separates Reviews from Ratings only... A LOT.

Back