• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Problems upgrading from 2.3.0 to 2.5.4

Marcel

Showcase
Just upgraded from XenForo 1.4.x to 1.5.x tonight and am now trying to upgrade Showcase.
We're running 2.3.0

I upload the files for 2.4.0 to update to that first, and then when installing the new XML, get the following error.

Developer: default_value is not a valid array (scItemsCtaFt)

I can't go straight from 2.3.0 to 2.5.x because it required a minimum version of 2.4.0 Beta 3.
I don't want to jump in and just blindly remove the minimum version requirement from the code as it's likely there for a very good reason :)

I don't want to jump in and just blindly remove the minimum version requirement
yes, that would ROYALLY screw things up lol

I will need to develop you a SPECIAL version (which isn't a problem, its just that I can't do it in 30 seconds, its going to take me about 30 minutes and will have to wait until tonight when I get home). It will allow you to upgrade from SC 2.3.0 right to SC 2.5.4 tho :)

I'll inbox you when I have a version package for you

yes, that would ROYALLY screw things up lol

I will need to develop you a SPECIAL version (which isn't a problem, its just that I can't do it in 30 seconds, its going to take me about 30 minutes and will have to wait until tonight when I get home). It will allow you to upgrade from SC 2.3.0 right to SC 2.5.4 tho :)

I'll inbox you when I have a version package for you
Im getting this same error, was this special version ever released?

Back