• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Picks layout format option: does not seem to have an effect in Admin

BIGLLC

Pick'em
Picks Layout Format
Visitor Team @ Home Team | Visitor Team Top / Home Team Bottom
Home Team vs Visitor Team | Home Team Top / Visitor Team Bottom
This option allows you to chose between the @ Format or vs Format for the scheduled matches on the Picks and Picks Edit views.

I have selected Home v Visitor, but the system is displaying Visitor @ Home format in the Admin game management screen and when creating games.

This will just lead to errors inputting games.

styles/default/nflj/pickem/logos/teamname.png

- Is [teamname] Team City, Team Nickname, or Team Abbreviation? Or a combination?

Your instructions give a clue but... ?

"only enter the image name and extension in the input box tho.. ie raiders.png"

So I am making a guess that this means the Team Nickname?

Picks Layout Format
Visitor Team @ Home Team | Visitor Team Top / Home Team Bottom
Home Team vs Visitor Team | Home Team Top / Visitor Team Bottom
This option allows you to chose between the @ Format or vs Format for the scheduled matches on the Picks and Picks Edit views.

I have selected Home v Visitor, but the system is displaying Visitor @ Home format in the Admin game management screen and when creating games.

This will just lead to errors inputting games.
That option (which was added via private funding) only pertains to the Frontend, not the Admin CP. I'd move this to suggestions, however, Pickem 1.x is no longer in development, so any adjustments that you want to make will have to be done on your own (or I could do a [paid] customization for you if you decide to use the addon).

styles/default/nflj/pickem/logos/teamname.png

- Is [teamname] Team City, Team Nickname, or Team Abbreviation? Or a combination?

Your instructions give a clue but... ?

"only enter the image name and extension in the input box tho.. ie raiders.png"

So I am making a guess that this means the Team Nickname?
The image names can be anything you want, as long as the image name that is added to the Team Logo INPUT matches the name of the image file that you upload to the server.

Example, the name of the image that I uploaded to the server is called "skins.png", so that is what I add to the Team Logo input.

Selection_857.png

That option (which was added via private funding) only pertains to the Frontend, not the Admin CP. I'd move this to suggestions, however, Pickem 1.x is no longer in development, so any adjustments that you want to make will have to be done on your own (or I could do a [paid] customization for you if you decide to use the addon).
I cannot find the Picks Layout Format option in version 2. Am I just looking in the wrong place or has it not been included in v2?

Back