• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Answered Parameterization and dependency to Item Management

scskmg

AMS Premium
LD Premium
Question before purchase // if I were to license the evaluation addon at a later date, are there any dependencies on the "Item Management System"?

My forum runs on the "XF-Cloud" (currently V. 2.2.15). I can use the backend completely. However, system-relevant settings are closed and consequently I have no access to the database/PHP settings. If I understand the "Item Management System" correctly, it requires access to other administrative system parameters (?).

Thank you for an occasional reply. (y)

Attachments

• sup_outbound_sales_xenaddons_19062024.png
    sup_outbound_sales_xenaddons_19062024.png
    115.9 KB · Views: 0
Solution
None of my addons have any dependencies of other addons. The only dependencies are Core XenForo itself.

As for XF Cloud, all of my addons are XF Cloud verified/validated.

If I understand the "Item Management System" correctly, it requires access to other administrative system parameters (?).
I don't understand this at all. IMS is no different than XenForo Resource Manager, XenForo Media Gallery, AMS, CAS, LD, RMS, SC, UBS etct. They all have Admin CP functions.

What exactly do you mean by " other administrative system parameters"?

None of my addons have ANY KIND of connection (nor does XFRM, nor does XFMG).
None of my addons have any dependencies of other addons. The only dependencies are Core XenForo itself.

As for XF Cloud, all of my addons are XF Cloud verified/validated.

If I understand the "Item Management System" correctly, it requires access to other administrative system parameters (?).
I don't understand this at all. IMS is no different than XenForo Resource Manager, XenForo Media Gallery, AMS, CAS, LD, RMS, SC, UBS etct. They all have Admin CP functions.

What exactly do you mean by " other administrative system parameters"?

None of my addons have ANY KIND of connection (nor does XFRM, nor does XFMG).

Solution
I don't understand this at all
sorry, was - just - a bit confused by some statements in the XF community regarding the offered Clod solution on the one hand and the manuals from XF on the other hand. I didn't want to fuel any uncertainty

..for me the current message from Bob is absolutely OK.

Many thanks for the very quick clarification.(y)

Reactions: Bob
Back