• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Not Planned [XF1] More button for node items module

ibenick

Showcase
Okay, I'm kind of dreaming here.. and I know this one probably wouldn't get addressed for a long time. I just implemented the node items module on my site, which I absolutely love. The one thing that would make it better would be some buttons on each side of it so you could scroll through more than just what is immediately presented. So in my case, I am showing 4 side by side of my most recent items. I'd like for people to be able to just start clicking an arrow to the right and slide into the next 4 and the next 4 and so on. That would be incredible.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
You can do that on your own right now. All you need is a jquery slider and modify the template/css for the module. If I had nothing else going on, I'd do one.

Back