• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Fixed Missing Phrase: xa_ams_comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
xa_ams_comment <--- that would indicate a missing phrase.

That isn't even a PAGE, that URL is a redirect (used by the GoToPage function for quotes) takes the viewing user to the specific page of the article that the quoted comment is on (works the same for quoted posts in a thread). Its not something that is a forced index by AMS (its actually the same function as XFMG uses for quoted comments on media and XF uses for quoted posts in a thread). Can't say that I've ever seen that specific link indexed for XFMG or AMS comments before (I've seen it for posts tho).

Could be a side effect of using that SEO addon (which I know you've used and have had several issues with). I can assure you tho that AMS is not telling search engines to index those redirects. Pretty sure that you can tell google to remove those via WebMaster Tools tho ;)

I'll move this to bugs because of the missing Phrase and talk to Chris about why those might be getting indexed (when they shouldn't).

xa_ams_comment <--- that would indicate a missing phrase.
I don't have a missing translation but probably the page was indexed when I hadn't fully translated the addon.

Could be a side effect of using that SEO addon (which I know you've used and have had several issues with).
I definitely uninstalled this addon, I lost $35 but that's how it was, nothing serious.

Anyway, thanks for the explanation, I understand. I will remove this URL via the GSC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back