• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Missing links

The sidebar isn't displaying which tells me that you have templates that need reverting. When an addon makes changes to templates, you HAVE to revert if you make edits to them directly. I'd suggest installing and using TMS to do any custom template editing from now on.

anyway... when you log into the Admin CP, you will see a message that tells you that there are some templates out of date and will list a bunch of showcase ones. You'll want to make copies of them to have documentation of any customization that you can either apply to TMS or make manual updates to the templates again.

I havent changed any templates recently - my web guy changed servers. I cant see anything in the Admin CP and what is a TMS (sorry)

I notice Im running 1.1.0 so will upgrade to 1.2.0

Thanks

Oh good! btw, there are some new permissions (for the Reviews stuff) that you will need to set. Also, some new options and each category now has a bunch of new settings that you can use to further manage individual categories (like create permissions, Rate Type, thread prefix for auto created threads etc).

Back