• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Not Planned [XF1] Let users add images to showcases

C.Birch

AMS Premium
SC Premium
UBS Premium
I think i touched on this when the showcase first come out, but i can not seem to find it.

But it would be nice if you would be able to set a user group up to have rights to add images only to showcase listings, them images would go in to an awaiting approval stage, where the admins would approve the images to be added.

On my site we showcase items that people buy, so it would be nice to let the community to share there photos of the same item.

Upvote 3
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Interesting concept. I'll certainly be hitting you up for more info soon as it kinda goes hand in hand with something else that I have in mind.

Using your site here for eg:
You add a showcase for this model car: http://addons.nfljunkies.com/showcase/chevrolet-camaro-zl1.16/

Users that own that car could submit there own images to the gallery, or fans of the car could submit some cool photos they found of that car.

Moving the idea forward about users could like images also, or like someone else put forward comment on the images.

It can also be handy for events. We have like 12 races a year and other events where people go to. If I create a showcase item of that event and other users can upload their photo's to it would be really nice :)

This is now possible with the new Xen Media Gallery Album integration (for those of you that have Xen Media Gallery).

Back