• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Answered Item Fields as Tags

Hombre

AMS Premium
IMS Premium
LD Premium
RMS Premium
SC Premium
UBS Premium
Setting up a Database with IMS for my Forum.
We allready have the Info as Threads that now will be transfered to the IMS Cateroy
What I am Missing is on Option that Fields that a selected out of a Drop Down Menu are also set as Tags for the Item.
It would make the work easier and also stop Missspellings in the Tags.
Is there a way to get that Tags are automatically set after selecting the Info for the Fields?

What I am Missing is on Option that Fields that a selected out of a Drop Down Menu are also set as Tags for the Item.
I use the Core XenForo Custom Fields System. Unfortunately, that is not a function of the Core XF Custom Fields System, so currently not possible without customization.

I doubt that I'd consider something like this unless it was supported by the Core XF Custom Fields System.

WIth that said, developing an addon that would auto tag Items based on Custom Field data should be something that a seasoned XF developer could knockout for you :)

Back