• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

How to turn off the sorting drop down?

Alpha1

AMS Premium
CAS Premium
EMS Early Adopter
IMS Premium
LD Premium
RMS Premium
SC Premium
UBS Premium
I have disabled all sorting options, but the sorting drop down still appears. Can I turn this off somehow?
The top of the page also displays 'Items sorted by date recently added' while there are no sorting options. Can this be turned off or should I uncomment it in the template?

You don't. There has to be at least 1 active. If you disable them all, then there is code that will enable the DEFAULT (which is recently added). You'd have to manually strip code out of the template (remove the code for the drop down and also the code that displays the phrase for the sort type.

Thanks! I uncommented:
<xen:if is="{$xenOptions.scSortInterfaceType} == 'dropdown'">
and below
in nflj_showcase_index and nflj_showcase_category

Thanks! I uncommented:
<xen:if is="{$xenOptions.scSortInterfaceType} == 'dropdown'">
and below
in nflj_showcase_index and nflj_showcase_category
There are several more templates that you will have to do that to as well (Tags results, Field search results, Members etc)

Back