• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Hello!!!

Kim

Showcase
Just thought I should actually register here.. lol, not that it was easy... sheez the question I got was

"Which of these are not NRL teams.... list of names "

This is what I looked like trying to decide... :confused::rolleyes:o_O:eek::oops: :lmao::ninja:

Looks like I guessed correctly :D

I love love love my showcase, and love Bob for creating it, when it is done I will show it off here, but right now I am still working on it.

Thanks for having me here! :)

lol.... I end up telling half the people that try and register the asnwer :D Its been highly effective against SPAM tho.

Glad to see you here :D

lol.... I end up telling half the people that try and register the asnwer :D Its been highly effective against SPAM tho.

Glad to see you here :D

I just kept entering different team names until it finally let me through :) But now I look at it I suppose that we could easily google the answer :D

Reactions: Bob
Back